Sunday, March 04, 2012

Download UBGB Call Letter For the Post of Officer Scale-I, & Scale-II III and Guide Lines

(1) to download UBGB Call Letter For the Post of Officer Scale-I click here Officer Scale-I

(2) to download UBGB Call Letter For the Post of Officer Scale-II & III click here  officer scale II & III

(3) to download UBGB guide lines information Handout the Post of Officer Scale-I click here Information Handout-1

(4) to download UBGB guide lines information Handout   the Post of Officer Scale-II & III  click here Information Handout for Officefrs Scale II & III

1 comment:

  1. hey my self kamal from agra and i had done my post graduation in 2010. and i am interested to make my career in UBGB Recruitment 2014. so for this what i have to do.. plz some tell me the procvess for the same... my EMAIL id is kam.manwani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete